Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Emily


Reasons we love Emily

Sally:
1. I love Emily's contagious sense of humor and the way she carries yourself with such confidence, making it easy for her to get along with all types of people, even at a weird art school. That will take her far in life.
2. I love how special and fun she makes each time we see each other whether we are in Athens or Savannah and I'm so happy we go to school in Georgia together.


Mom:
1. I love how hard she works and how she never gives up and is always very poised and confident.
2. I love the way she makes everybody around her happy all of the time. 


Lucy:
1. I love how she always takes me places and loves to spend time with me.
2. I love how she always calls me and loves to keep in touch even though she is away at college.

Dad:
1. I love how calm Emily is under pressure, like when the lady ran the stop sign and smashed up her car, or when she needs to make a five footer to beat me in a game of 7's.
2. I love how well she has done in school and how she is developing her artistic (right) brain into such an amazing attribute.