Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, September 23, 2013

A sweet collection of affirmations from my girls on my big day

Happy 54th Birthday to G Page!!

Things we love about dad:

C:
1. "I love the way he has given so much of himself to be a great father and husband and always encourages us to be the best we can be."
2. "I appreciate that he always says the prayers or speeches in the family because he knows I don't like to."

S:
1. "I love how he is constantly encouraging all of us to reach our full potential and has provided such a great example of how to live a balanced life: spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally."
2. "I love how he keeps us informed through his blog about things that will help us succeed and how he relates the information to what we are interested in."

E:
1. "I love the way Dad puts so much time and passion into my golf game. The way he cares and allows me to learn and push myself the way that I want to is a quality not all golf Dad's have."
2. "I love that Dad is always level headed and has always been so easy to talk to.  It has taught me to be the same way and that has and will always help me in life."

L:
1. I love that dad is always pushing me to do my best in school, dance, and just being a good person.
2. I love that every night he still says my prayers with me and every morning before I get out of the car he says 'WASBAF' and 'FABSAW' to start and end my day in a great way.

WE LOVE YOU!