Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sustainability

Sally, Emily, Lucy . . . I've been thinking about your futures (as we parent-types tend to do) and often wonder what the world will be like when you are my age, perhaps raising a family of your own? In my work, I occasionally get to spend time with the sustainability experts from Autodesk and I always think that it would be smart for you to look for ways to incorporate sustainability-expertise into your professional skills. This book caught my attention this morning and might be something worth reading. Here is a little more about the book, which Autodesk helped launch earlier this month. I hope you will give this some thought.