Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sally - no fooling around this time - Happy Birthday kiddo!


Lucy May:
1. I love how whenever we're together Sal always makes sure to spend some time with me and whenever she goes anywhere she'll always ask if I want to come just so we can spend some sister time together
2. I love how much she is always asking about dance and keeping up with Hyline. I love getting to follow in her footsteps and it means so much when she asks how it's going and gets excited about coming to watch me dance!

Emily Page:
1) I love Sally because she is a great role model and has had a very successful time adjusting to the after college life and I am grateful for her always paving the way.
2) I love Sally because she always makes me laugh. She loves to have a good time and I love when we get to catch up.

Mom:
1. Sally has a wonderful adventuresome spirit and a gift of wit. This is a great combination. She is brave enough to tackle the world and laugh at it at the same time. I love when she narrates her daily life adventures. She makes me laugh. 
2. I love Sally's kind and open heart. She has many wonderful friends and treats both her friends and family with love. She is a thoughtful gift giver and  thank you note writer. I love how she checks on me every day.
Dad:
1. 23 years with Sally has been such an amazing gift. From the very first time I held her in my arms she made me feel like the most special dad on the planet. Her smile and wit light up the world. 
2. I am so impressed with how Sally used her college years to find internships and experiences that helped lead to such an amazing first job. Her passion for her profession is especially nice to see. I know she is working very hard to learn and grown professionally, and that will continue to serve her well and will help open exciting doors in the future.