Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Happy Birthday Cathy Singletary - Greatest Mom Ever!


Lucy:

1. I love how close mom and I have gotten over the past 5 years of being the only girls in the house. We laugh together all the time and I can tell her everything. I'm so lucky to have a mom like that and I love her so much!

2. I love how much everyone I know loves mom. Today Avery Brotzman told me how sweet momma is and I hear that from so many people every day. Also all of my friends love her and it's so fun to have such an amazing mom! Thanks for giving me someone to look up to, mommy :)

Sally:

1. I love how mom gives 100% to everything she is involved in, whether it's taking care of kids, planning my wedding, working on the house, or drinking wine (jk). She shows up and is present and is always willing to listen, even when she has a million things on her plate. When you get her, you get all of her. That is something not many people can say that about their moms. 

2. I love how all of my friends love my mom. It doesn't matter if they've met her once or a million times, they always ask how she is. I am so proud to have a mom like you and will never ever take it for granted that all of my friends and coworkers consider you a friend too. 

Emily:

1. I love that Mom is my best friend. She is always there to listen to what happened in my day and is always supportive of her girls. We are so lucky to have such a cool mom!

2. I love that everyone loves mom and loves to invite her to things. She is always on her way somewhere and I hope I can handle life as well as her when I'm a Mom.

Love you sista friend!!

Taylor:

1. Cathy always greets you with a big SMILE and a hug!

2. She is constantly seeking ways to help you and love on you.

Page:

1. My rock and partner in this journey of life - could not imagine finding anyone more fun, more beautiful, and more genuine.

2. As noted by all of her girls and now our new son - the most awesome mom anyone could ever hope to have. Plus a great friend to so many people, making it such that we are always surrounded by special people. When I am around Cathy, I am always reminded that life gives you joy in abundance, when you make the effort to put positive energy into everything you do.