Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Two Things for T - Happy Birthday BIL / SIL

Emily: (1) I love how Taylor is very thoughtful. He always thinks about his actions and words before he speaks and adds a lot to a conversation. (2) I love how Taylor is always my drinking buddy. It's nice to have a bro in the fam! We can't wait!

Lucy: (1) I love how Taylor is so chill. It takes a lot to put up with us crazy sisters and our entire extended family, but he's always a calming presence in the midst of the chaos and a great addition to the family. (2) I love how T is so easy to talk to. I love our car rides when I drive Sally and Taylor around Austin and when we get to just hang out! I love you T! Happy birthday future BIL!

Sally: (1) I love how Taylor is wise beyond his years. He has an understanding of what is truly important and worth worry or investment and what is not. He's the best advice giver and extremely tactical and practical. Those traits will take him very far. He is looked up to by our friends (and me) and I'm so excited I get to be his First Lady. (2) I love how Taylor has a quirky and unexpected sense of humor that catches people off guard. He is often unaware of how funny he is, which makes it even better.

MIL: (1) I appreciate Taylor's patience and love toward our family. He has a knack for keeping quiet when necessary and speaking up when needed. (2) I also love receiving Taylor's thank you notes. The notes are genuine and thoughtful. There is absolutely nothing better than receiving a thank you note from Taylor. I am so happy that T will soon be a welcomed member/ male to our family! Happy Birthday Taylor!

FIL: (1) I am thrilled to be getting such a fine young man as my new golfing buddy and another male voice in the family. It makes me super happy to see how he treats Sally and how much he cares about the things in life that are the most important. (2) I appreciate Tayior's business acumen and unique path that he has carved out for himself inside of Aon. He is going places for sure and it will be fun to cheer him on!