Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, August 17, 2018

Happy Birthday T!

Hope your Day is as Awesome as you T!

MIL:

1) I love Taylor because he is just an all around great man. My heart is full knowing how much he loves  Sally and that she has a  happy life with him. Thank you T.

2) Taylor is a great addition to our family bringing joy, humor and kindness. Happy Birthday!

Lucy:
  1. I love Taylor because he is so passionate about the things he loves! Whether it is Georgia football or my sister, T will always be their biggest fan. 
  2. I love Taylor’s sense of humor and the easy going atmosphere he brings with him. He has been such a great addition to our family and now I can’t imagine our family without him! Love you T!! 
Emily:

1. I love brother because he has seamlessly become a very important part of our family. Taylor is the type of person who I am always happy is around and is there for when we need him but also he blends in in a perfect way and doesn’t throw anything off. 

2. T knows what he likes and I feel is a very accomplished young man. He is very certain in what makes him happy and it is a very good trait to know yourself. Cheers Brother. 

Sally:

1. I love Taylor because he is the most loyal friend. He is always looking out for our friends and remembers what is going on in everyone’s lives and makes a point to ask about it. So many people love and appreciate him for that ability to be so genuine. He has more friends than anyone I have ever known! 

2. I love T also because he is an incredible husband. I couldn’t have asked for anyone more loving or generous to spend my life with. I love how he makes me coffee every morning, makes sure our house is always clean, tells me about important things in the news, and encourages me to be the best wife, friend, daughter, sister, business woman, etc. I can be. He is the best. 

FIL:

1. I remain so impressed by Taylor’s willingness to strive to better understand who he is as a young man, now married, and on the greatest adventure one can take. The adventure of sharing life with a soulmate and recognizing that each and every day we should spend time thinking about others, as well as work on our own state-of-mind.

2. I am so proud of Taylor for advancing his career options, by kicking butt at Aon and having new doors open at USI. I know this was a big decision, but I know it was the right decision because Taylor understands life is about having choices and then making those choices work for the good of all involved. He totally gets this famous quote from Zig Ziglar: “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."