Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, December 10, 2018

Lucy on home stretch for 1st semester!

Good luck with exams this week LuLu,

We are proud of how well you have handled your first semester at A&M. 

Today, I share some of the motivational quotes exchanged with Uncle Ricky yesterday on a snowy day in Chapel Hill and his birthday!
"Be so good they can't ignore you."
"Whatever you are, be a good one."
"Be a meaningful specific, instead of a wandering generality." 
Also, I posted my first The Gift of a Sabbatical piece on my LinkedIn page here. Check it out when you get a minute. Part two, titled 'History of Sabbaticals' coming soon.

Make it a great Monday!