Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, February 10, 2020

MIGM - The sun did come up (sort of)


Lucy,

Duke's incredible comeback on Saturday night was the low-point of an otherwise fine weekend, so let's never speak of it again. The sun (sort of) came up on Sunday morning and I am hoping it will shine a smidge brighter as time goes by, though it is gloomy and rainy here today. This article, titled Head Up, sums things up well. "Let's never speak of it again."

On a different note and one that sounds like an old typewriter, Kyle left me a little piece of encouragement. I've been posting quotes and such on my vision board. The note says, "The way to get started is to stop talking and begin doing."

Make it a great Monday,

Dad