Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Stay whole and HBD Taylor Wilkinson

Cathy:

Taylor is kind, patient, tolerant, and fun. I appreciate that he has the patience to tolerate Page and me moving to London and landing in his space. He always treats us with kindness. We had a fun and adventuresome trip to Scotland. Thanks, T, for being such a great son-in-law!

Taylor is a gentleman. He is always there to lend a helping hand - including trip planning, deciphering British paperwork, and cleaning the kitchen. I hope you have a great birthday today and look forward to celebrating Thursday!

Kyle:

Taylor, I always enjoy the time we get to spend together, including your most recent visit stateside. I look forward to being your official brother-in-law in the future. 

I admire the risk you took in your journey to the UK. Every successful person that had to work for their success took risks along the way, and I think this will pay off big for you in the long run. Keep working hard and building that book of business.

gPa:

I could not have wished for a finer son-in-law. Taylor is genuine, reflective, patient, smart, and driven. He loves Sally in every way and supports her dreams and keeps her grounded. They are a great team and it makes me very proud to have T as such an important member of our family.

Taylor planned an amazing golf trip to Scotland. My first two rounds of UK golf were Muirfield and North Berwick. Wow! It does not get any better than that.

Lucy:

I love how Taylor is so adventurous! Moving to England or just climbing a little mountain in Scotland, he is always up to explore and try something new. I’m thankful that T knows when to take the reigns and lead us in directions (because none of us are good at directions) and encourages us to try new things. He’s the best addition to our fam and I’m glad we all get to explore Europe with you!

I love T’s generally chill demeanor - it sounds silly but T is one of the most laid-back people I know. He can do anything and be around just about anyone in any situation with a great attitude. Taylor is someone I would always choose to be around. Love u T! happy 31st! 

Emily:

I love that Taylor is always so rock solid. He’s extremely easy going and is always a team player. He doesn’t stir the pot but does observe, support and laugh along. I know Sally loves all of these qualities and he is a very sturdy husband. Haha

I love the adventurous side of T that we have gotten to see grow as he moved to London with Sally! I’m so proud of them for trying something new and it seems like T has really gotten settled with his new job and enjoying traveling/exploring when they can.

Sally:

I love how T was willing to go on such a big adventure with me this year and worked so hard to make moving to London happen for us. Even though this year didn't look exactly how we imagined it would, we had the best time with each other, and I wouldn't trade one minute of it. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in a year! I look forward to all that is ahead with a lot more travel and being out and about, but I will always cherish our year in lockdown, just the two of us making the best of it! I am so lucky to be married to someone who is up for a challenge and makes the most of opportunities.  

I love how dedicated Taylor is to all that he does. He works hard to be the best form of himself by reading, writing, working out, working hard at his job, spending time with God, etc. He is solid, and I admire how he lives his life so balanced. No matter how crazy things seem, I find so much peace in knowing I have such an incredible partner in Taylor. The more time passes, the more I love and appreciate Taylor and feel so lucky to call him my husband.