Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, January 28, 2022

Fit as a Fiddle Friday - Timeout

Happy Fit as a Fiddle Friday youngest Lucy May. I woke to a fun message on my UNC Buds thread. Hank Ralston and Rick Magee were in Timeout this week with Uncle Ricky and Hank shared this from an email he sent a few years ago. I know all my girls agree!

"Eddie (Williams) is still there and still owns the place, but he works mainly during the day nowadays. Billy was the late-night man (Eddie, too, in the old days). The biscuits are as good as ever. Both of my children have been raised to believe you do NOT go to Chapel Hill without a stop at Time Out. Once we went to a football game, a basketball game, and had two meals at Time Out all on one Saturday--that was nearly the perfect day."