Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Happy Birthday Taylor

Sally: Happy Birthday to T! I love how Taylor continues improving himself and the world around him. He works hard daily to set himself up for success - professionally, physically, emotionally, spiritually. He does all of this quietly, but it doesn't go unnoticed; he inspires me and those around him daily. Taylor is kind, open-minded, and generous - all qualities I know he will pass down to our son or daughter, and I couldn't be more proud of that. Watching T become a dad will be one of my life's greatest privileges and gifts; we are so lucky.

Cathy: I am so excited that Taylor and Sally will have a baby! Taylor is kind, generous, loving, attentive, intelligent, hard-working, and faithful. He has all the qualities to be a wonderful Dad and role model to his children. Taylor is also very inclusive of our family and means something special to each of us. Thank you, Taylor, for being the man you are. Happy Birthday, and I love you.

Lucy: One thing I love about T is that he loves us all so well - and he doesn't have to. We are his in-laws. But Taylor somehow finds a way to not just tolerate our crazy but really embrace the whole crew. From spending countless hours helping C&P get acclimated to London and navigate the city to allowing the sisters to take over the entirety of his tiny flat and even getting ordained to officiate E&K's ceremony! T is always beyond patient, kind, and loving to us! Taylor, I can't wait to watch you love and raise that baby because if you can put up with us - you can handle anything!! Happy Birthday!

Trey: I love Taylor's attitude toward life and others and look up to him for that. If there's ever an opportunity to lend a helping hand or get to know someone, Taylor will do that. I also admire how hard he works in his career. I know Taylor will continue to be very successful throughout his life. He is a great man, and I look forward to spending many more moments with him throughout the years. Happy Birthday, T!

Emily: Taylor is the perfect balance of an organized planner and is so much fun! He is always down to have a drink when we visit or meet Kyle at the pub. I can't wait to see Taylor become a Dad to little Willy! I'm so thankful to T for being our officiant at our wedding. He was the perfect person for the job. Kyle and I were so comforted by him, and the ceremony was perfect because of his fantastic delivery. Happy Birthday, Taylor!

Kyle: I am so glad we had you officiate our wedding. I have heard nothing but glowing remarks about how well you did from all that attended. It was an honor to have you stand with Emily and me on our wedding day, and I love that I get to have you as a brother-in-law. Happy Birthday, and here’s to many more fun moments together throughout our lives.

gPage: What a joy to have Taylor as a son-in-law. I appreciate how Taylor is always so present when we meet for dinner, whether the four of us or with other friends. He shows up, listens, and shows others he cares. It is a great trait. I also love how Taylor has embraced England. Making new friends, attending sporting events, playing golf, hiking, etc. T is a gamer!