Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, August 20, 2012

Balance Studios

Good Morning Sally,

Lucy did a great job helping Kristen open her new dance studio. She performed with two of her friends during the grand opening event on Friday night. I love the 'attitude' at Balance. It is all about being a 'whole' person, with focus on nutrition, health, and community service, in addition to dance. I knew Kristen was my personal favorite dance teacher!

Emily is back from Colorado and we had fun listening to her fly fishing and hiking stories last night. I head to San Francisco today and will be on the West Coast until Thursday. Mom's school job starts back this week, with a bunch of meetings and administrative stuff. I will keep you posted from the road.

Make it a Great Monday in Athens,

Dad