Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, October 29, 2012

Make it a great Monday night

Hey girls,

It is nice to be back in Austin after 10 days on the road. I had a wonderful trip visiting Sally for Parents Weekend, hanging with Uncle Ricky and Rick Magee in Charlotte during the week, and then cheering SCAD Golf at Furman University. I also saw Beth, Kevin, Patton, Cindy, Parker, and Katie. I spent Saturday night in Greenwood, SC with my Ohio State friend Jack Schwartz.

You will remember when Jack's daughter Sue came to visit us in Austin. She was attending a UT leadership camp of some kind and she stayed with us prior to the camp. Sue has graduated from Kansas University with a journalism degree. She lives with her older sister Abby in Kansas City and works for an advertising agency. Her sister Sarah is on a swimming scholarship at Georgia Southern and the youngest sister, Kate, is a senior in high school and may play volleyball in college. They are a special family and it was fun to spend time with Jack, Deb and Kate. We snapped the picture below before I left, which was a redo of a photo taken with Jack's big brother Bob on the beach during my time in Los Angeles.

I will post photos from Emily's tournament on Stay Whole Tuesday. I am proud of you girls. Please stay safe and true to yourself.

Love,

Dad