Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Reasons we love Emily!

Crested Butte, CO
Mom: I love Emily's spirit. She loves a good birthday party and doesn't mind throwing herself one when necessary! (Like today.) Emily is always a team player. She accesses her team or group of friends and encourages everyone to be the best they can be. I admire her and love her for that.

Dad: Emily is just plain fun to be around. She knows how to brighten the day of everyone she interacts with, by always making you feel like she is listening to what you have to say. She also knows how to look at the big picture and understands that sometimes you have to delay gratification if you are going to dream big dreams!

Sally: I love Emily's ability to make everyone around her feel special and loved. I also love Emily because she is always fun to talk to and always has something hilarious or interesting to say.

Lucy: I love that Emily is always looking out for me and making sure I'm okay. I love the way Emily is always looking at the bright side and can find the joy in even the worst situations.