Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, September 21, 2015

Nuggets for Emily's Senior Year

Hey precious girls,

I am going to get back to some written Nuggets in honor of Emily's Senior Year of College - as she prepares to launch into the fashion and business world. You may recall that I wrote a graduation series, for Sally, when she was a Senior and graduating from UGA. There were a list of topics that I had hoped to spend some time writing about, but I never finished the series. I thought I would pick it back up, and publish some thoughts from dad throughout Emily's final year of school.

Here are some of the posts from the previous series:

Women Power Wednesday - The home stretch for Sally B. Singletary

Nuggets for Sally's UGA Graduation

Stay Whole - My guiding five by which I strive

I hope each of you will find some time to review these over the next few weeks. Maybe you can read them when in the gym or at some point on your phones? I know you are all super busy!

Next, I will share how I plan to continue the series and will focus on ten other topics, broken into two groups of five. (You know I like things that come in fives.) The first group represents five topics that I feel I have some level of understanding or self mastery. The second group represents areas or subjects in which I hope to learn more about - opportunities for growth. Remember the two questions we learned as a family years ago? First ask, what did I do well? Then ask, what could I have done better?

Love,

Dad