Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Happy 16th Birthday Lucy May Singletary



Happy 16th Birthday Lucy May Singletary . . .

Emily:

1) I love how mature Lucy is. She is my best friend even though she is 6 years younger and always looking out for me.
2) I love Lucy's sense of humor and her natural wit. She always makes me laugh. I also love her forehead.

Sally:


1. I love how Lucy can shine in any situation with any age group. Like at the party on Friday no one could believe she was 16. She makes everyone feel special and is so genuine to talk to.
2. I love Lucy's self awareness and how even keeled she is. She is the best at rolling with the punches

Mom:


1. I appreciate how Lucy works so hard to accomplish goals that she sets for herself. She effortlessly and tirelessly pushes herself toward greatness.
2. I love how Lucy cares for her sisters and enjoys spending time with them. She laughs at their stories and loves making memories with them. 

3. I love you Baby Lu and I'm so proud of you!!!

Dad:

1. I am impressed with how Lucy handles her schedule. She is super busy with Hyline and school, but she has great time management skills and seems to be able to balance things quite well and she also has a very age-appropriate social life.
2.  Lucy is doing a great job with her student driving. I really have fun spending time with her in the car and teaching her how to drive and I appreciate how she respects the process and wants to learn and stay safe.
3. I am blessed to have a third daughter. I love you Lucy and am always here for you.