Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Cathy Malcom Singletary - #1 Mom and Wife

Sally:

1. I love how mom works SO hard all of the time but still manages to take great care of all of us, have awesome friends, and exercise. She does it all. 
2. I love how all of my friends love hearing stories about mom and coworkers and love her even before meeting her.

Emily:

1. I love that my mom loves to visit me in Georgia (and offers to whenever I'm having a hard time) and when she comes she not only does chores for me but she makes an effort to hang out with my friends and party with us and it's soo fun! I'm proud to call her my mom. 
2. I love that mom has a great sense of humor and always likes to talk to me on the phone about whatever is going on in my life and always makes me happier. 
Love you mom!!!! 

Lucy:

1. I love how mom loves to entertain. It's always fun to come home to her friends, my friends, or random renters partying in the kitchen. There is never a dull moment around here!

2. I love how mom is always willing to spend time with me. Being the only two girls at home I've learned to love running errands and hanging out with my momma! She never wants to leave me home alone so I don't get lonely. She's always looking out for me.

Dad:

1. I met Cathy Malcom 30 years ago this past September on a blind date. I fell in love with her that night, almost instantly. There was something about how much fun she was that hooked me from the beginning. And today, she is still just as fun. If I had to pick one word to describe my bride, it would be fun!
2. I love how Cathy is always so positive and believes that things always work out for the best. And how she is all about doing whatever it takes to help keep our boat a float!

Happy Birthday Cathy / Mom! You are a blessing to all of us!