Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Happy Birthday Kyle: Here's your 2'fer

Page:

I appreciate how focused Kyle is on his career. He has found a dynamic, entrepreneurial financial services firm to hitch his wagon to, which seems like a great fit. He goes to bed early, rises early, and gets after every day. He is building a pattern of success and prosperity that will last a lifetime. 

I appreciate that Kyle has a strong appreciation for family values and meaningful friendships. When you are 'in the fold' with Kyle, you know you are cared for in every way.

Cathy:

I love Kyle's cooking and the joy that cooking and sharing it with others brings him. He is a multi-talented guy.

I love how friendly and inclusive Kyle is with everyone in the family. He has a special way of making a connection with each of us. We all know that we can count on him for anything. Love you, Kyle!

Emily:

Oh, Kyle, you are a piece of work, but I don’t know what I would do without you. Life would be very boring! I love that you take such good care of Kevin and me. You work hard, cook gourmet meals, clean even when tired and already cooked, make us laugh, and protect us from everything (except spiders). We appreciate you!

I love that Kyle remembers everything, especially when I can not. He makes a point to connect with people and is amazing at remembering so many facts, no matter how small. He is a jack of all trades, and his knowledge never ceases to amaze me. I am so proud of Kyle's smartness and happy he is my life partner.

Lucy:

I love how Kyle is always so thoughtful with the gifts and experiences he plans for E and all of us. He is always working hard researching to make sure that we get to experience all of the best restaurants, shows, etc., and creating the most thoughtful gift ideas for E! 

I love Kyle’s sense of humor. He always keeps us entertained and laughing, and we really wouldn’t be the same without him! Thank God he is here to spice up the Singletary mix!

Trey:

Kyle is the most honest person I have ever been around! If there is something that needs to be said, Kyle is the first to say it, even if no one else wants to. If there is something on his mind, he will say it, and I really respect and admire that about him!

I love how willing Kyle is to help people out. He helped my roommate get a big finance job with his dream company! He would take time out of his Saturdays to talk to my roommate Mauricio for hours when he could have been resting. He is so generous!

Taylor:

I have a lot of good memories with Kyle. I have even more after the holidays in London this year. I loved hearing about the several-week bender with the clients on the West End, and I have to say I was very glad I wasn't the one entertaining that whole time. I liked that I was included with Jay at Sporting Page and look forward to many more pub days in London. 

It's cool how Kyle calls me regularly. I don't have many friends that find time to speak on the phone that often. Kyle will take the time and usually fills me in on many things I didn't usually know about. It is a great personal touch.

Sally:

I love how Kyle is such a good friend to everyone in our family. He is really good about picking up the phone and checking in with us. Taylor and I both consider Kyle a really good friend, and we can't wait to one day (HURRY UP!) officially call him family!!

I love how Kyle is so good about keeping us informed on the latest restaurants, the housing market, cool places in London, and other very random facts. He is a wealth of knowledge and makes sure our family is in the know! I love his upbeat energy and drive! I can't wait until he opens his restaurant and hires me to design it.