Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Nuggets from Dad: What's next?

 

Dear Daughters,

Three girls officially launched into the real world. We are super proud of each of you. The choices you make, the friends you keep, and how you embrace the journey ahead.

I've been thinking about what is next for Nuggets? So I removed the Aggie backdrop and rewrote the header. This will be a work in progress. With some help from my creatives, maybe I can 'flip' things a bit and land in a good spot. 

All I know for sure, I enjoy writing to my girls and occasionally to Harvey Penick and sharing with family, friends, and professional colleagues. So more nuggets to come . . .

Love,

Dad