Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sally Singletary Wilkinson - Happy Birthday

Two from T:

1. I love having Sally as my wife. She is so supportive of me in all that I do - at work, in hobbies, and in our personal lives. She enjoys looking for ways to make things better. I also love that she is such a great cook! 

2. Sally is the most generous person I know. She is always the first to volunteer, and always has time for anyone and everyone who needs anything. She loves to give of herself. It is a daily occurrence to find that Sal has sought out opportunities to give. 

Two from Mom:


1. I admire the way that Sally juggles friends, family, work and a healthy lifestyle. She pays attention to nurturing relationships, creating beautiful living spaces and taking care of herself. Sally always makes you feel that she is happy that you are in her life. I love it when she calls me each day to check in and share her life with me. 


2. I will always treasure the months that Sally and I worked on the wedding together. It was not always easy to make decisions and compromise, but with her vision and style, the end product was something I’ll never forget. I also have never seen so much love shared amongst all guests at a wedding. Sally and Taylor love others and others truly love them.

Two from Lu:

1. I love how passionate Sally is about everything. She is always very excited and thoughtful about all aspects of her work life as well as her life with her family and friends. She is good at what she does and it is so clear that she enjoys it, making it so much more fun to watch her grow. 


2. I love Sal's creativity. She can make anything work. I admire her ability to see beauty and potential in all things and then be able to morph them to be exactly what she wants. I hope I can be as cool as her one day. 

Two from E:

1. I love Sally's drive and dedication. She is always working so hard whether it is getting her house ready for her sisters or finding the perfect outfit for an event or making an appetizer for a crowd. She puts 100% into everything she does. This is also inspiring in her job where she continues to work hard and build incredible relationships.

2. I love Sally's charisma. Everyone who meets Sally is instantly infatuated with her. She is hilarious and cute and has a way of making people around her smile. I love that all of my friends love Sally and want her to visit often! Love you sister. 

Two from Dad:

1. Sally is an amazing first child and daughter. She goes through life with a sense of adventure and loves to make the world around her unique and beautiful. She challenges herself and others to be the best they can be. She greets you with a warm, genuine smile that is infectious and caring.

2. Sally checks in with her mom everyday, which means a lot to both Mom and Dad, as we prepare to transition to a new phase of life. She also makes both of her sisters a priority. The love and support they show each other is a great gift to her parents. She also brought a great son-in-law into our life. What a blessing!

Happy Birthday Sally . . .