Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fit as a Fiddle Friday - Financial Fitness

Sally

I am back from Montreal and had a great first week at Autodesk. I feel very blessed to have found such an exciting new job. I wanted to write today about financial fitness. Mom and I are still doing everything we can to make our money last until I start getting paid. We also are trying to refinance our equity line (on the house) which will help get us more stable. I know you are being careful with your money and our money. I will be having this same conversation with Emily and Lucy.

One place where we can do a better job is with our cell phone expenses. Please be sure to grab free local wireless networks whenever possible when using the internet with your phone. I have just reviewed our cell phone account with AT&T and reduced everybody's data plan to 200 MB a month. My phone is now covered by Autodesk, so that will help us reduce the bill significantly.

Stay fit,

Dad