Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, August 15, 2011

Make it a great Monday

Good Morning Sophomore Sally Singletary. 

I hope your classes go well today. It was great to hear you felt rush was a big success. I am looking forward to my first day at Autodesk on Wednesday. I am sure I will have a lot to learn, so I am attempting to keep myself healthy and to clear my plate of anything that might distract from the initial task of getting off to a good start with my new company. Here is a link to read a little about my company and the division where I will be working.

http://bit.ly/oidAwo

Mom starts back at her school job today.

Make it a great Monday!

Dad