Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, September 12, 2011

Make it a great Monday - Off to Vegas

Sally,

I hope your week is off to a great start. I am working hard on Atlanta prospecting, before heading to the airport this afternoon. I will be in Las Vegas all week for an Autodesk Sales Meeting. It should be a great chance for me to get to know my group and to learn more about the business.

Lucy seemed great this morning, but I know she missed us this weekend. She especially was not happy about missing the Westlake game on Friday night, since she stayed with a friend who did not go to the game. Emily played well in Waco and is enjoying a well-deserved day away from golf.

Blue skies,

Dad