Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stay Whole Tuesday - Get Mobilized

Sally,

This is a good article about the importance of 'doing something' even when things may be difficult or not very clear. I know you understand this, because you have jumped into your design major full speed ahead. I am really proud of you for deciding on a career path, and making a move in the direction of pursuing your dreams. That takes courage! And as the article points out, God can work with and through those who take action.

Love,

Dad

Quote for today: "I love getting up in the mornings. I clap my hands and say, 'This is going to be a great day!'" – The late Dicky Fox (Sports Agent in the 1986 film Jerry Mcquire)