Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom - She's Grand!

Two things i love about mom (Lucy)
1: she's been really supportive with my dancing and has taken me to doctors appointments and competitions and conventions and been super helpful
2. I love how hard she's been working to get in shape and how much it's paid off and how cute she dresses

Mom- (Emily)
I love Mom because she is a free spirit and no matter who is around her they are going to have a good time. 
I love Mom because she's always on my side and does so much for her daughters. 


Sally:
1. I love how we talk on the phone multiple times a day and have the whole time I've been in college and how she helps me through all situations.
2. I love how hard she works for our family and does it by helping and influencing kids that need help in Austin.