Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thoughts from Coach Nowland on Emily's strong women project

Just amazing! Thank you for sharing this project with me. She is a special one, that Emily!

I can't wait to see more of her work and talk to her about it. I love the idea of hidden/emerging/contrasting/conflicting perceptions/insights into a woman's identity. No wonder they are so complicated! :) What is key is how Emily is tapping into this awareness in her design work with how clothes, etc. reflect or suggest or release the inner woman in new/powerful ways. Cool stuff!

Sent from my iPhone