Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, March 13, 2015

Lucy is 15 Today - WOW!


Sally: 1. I love Lucy's confidence and style, the way she carries herself so maturely and has been wise beyond her years her whole life.
2. I love Lucy's dedication and work ethic. She is a beautiful dancer and has so much heart.

Emily: 1. I love how mature Lucy is. So witty and I love catching up with what is going on in each other's lives and how often we relate on things. Especially when we brought back the old race to see who can get their homework done the fastest! 2. I love and hate how much I miss Lucy. I wish we could be closer but I know that you have a great group of friends which is something that I admire about you. 3. I love Lucy's forehead
Dad: 1. I love how good it made me feel yesterday when (neighbor) Mr. Ted Fleron told me how much he enjoys walking and talking to Lucy. He said, "She is a very impressive and nice young lady!" 2. I love how she always says FABSAW back to me in the mornings and how she likes to close her eyes and say her prayers at night. 3. I love how she puts on her Tarheel gear when we play the damn dookies.
Mom: 1. I love Lucy's choice of friends and how they are all unique individuals. She surrounds herself with lots of love and positive people. 2. I love how Lucy came to my room and gave me a big hug this morning on her birthday!