Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, October 15, 2018

Iron sharpens iron - Make it a Great Monday

Lucy,

It was fun (though surprising) to see you and your friends (Amy and Chase) on Saturday night and Sunday morning. Thanks for popping in on the empty-nester parents!

Visiting with Amy a bit on Sunday morning in the kitchen, and hearing about her sisters, made me think back to when Sally was a freshman and I shared some Nuggets around the importance of hanging out with winners. Kind of cool that Amy is the youngest of three girls, just like someone else I know!

Here's a post I shared with Sally back in September of her freshman year titled: Make it a great Monday - Hang out with winners.

Enjoy and MIAGM Lucy May!

Dad