Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, March 25, 2019

Birkman - Amy Shepley


Hey Lucy,

Are you ready to Make it a Great Monday? 

Here's someone you would enjoy getting to know. Amy Shepley is the granddaughter of the founder of Birkman International. You may remember when mom and I did some 'Birkman' work with the local team here in Austin. It is similar to your enneagram testing, with some key differences though that I think you would find very interesting.

Learn more about the Birkman model here.

Ask me how I know Amy and how you can take her to a two-hour lunch one day. Let's make it happen and maybe you can get an internship with Amy and Birkman International one day?

Love you,

Dad

P.S. You should also ask me, 'What is a two-hour lunch?'