Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Did 'erybody' Make it a Great Veterans Day Monday?


I hope so . . .

Always a great day to think about 'Pop'. Thank you Sally for the sweet message and reminder yesterday. Here's a post I made back in 2011 that kicks you over to 'The Churn' - my attempt to become a blogging sensation. (-: I was on a roll back then and 'The Churn' served me well as it helped me land the best job ever at Autodesk.

Here's my 'Remembering Pop' tribute I wrote when he passed away in July of 2012. One of my favorite pieces of writing for sure. I get emotional when I re-read it, but it also pulls me closer to Pop.

Wouldn't he have loved this past baseball season with the Braves doing so well? And I know he is proud of his Georgia Bulldogs as they make a third or fourth straight run at a National Title. 

Go Dawgs . . . Go Pop!