Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, November 8, 2019

Fit as a Fiddle - T and his granddaddy!


I love this picture! Brings me back to this Nugget from T last October. I hope everyone had a productive week. I've been in flow, as they say, out West chasing Google business. Enjoying breaking down some things with Kyle and Taylor from this Podcast: Whoop Podcast No. 46: Steve Weatherford, Super Bowl Champ, Entrepreneur, Fitness Expert. This guy was an NFL punter and has a lot of interesting stuff to say. He talks a lot about the four 'F's' - Faith, Family, Fitness, and Finances and how it is nice when all four of those things can work well in one's life. I think he is spot on . . .