Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, January 23, 2023

Make it Great Monday: Cold golf, amazing sunset, Go Heels!

Our sunset on Richmond Hill last night.

Playing number 10 at TRGC on Sunday morning with a smidge of sun peeking through.

Armando Bacot Becomes UNC's All-Time Rebound and Double-Doubles Record Holder.

Hey girls. 
While Sally and mom ran around doing design business in Paris, I enjoyed the weekend in Richmond. I focused on my (new) personal landing page. A work-in-progress website where I can ruminate on writing projects and repurpose my 1500-plus nuggets. Played some cold-weather British winter golf with a top-notch foursome on Sunday. Plus, I enjoyed a replay of a solid Tar Heel performance against NC State, where Armando Bacot broke both Billy Cunningham's double-double record and Tyler Hansborough's (Psycho T) rebounding record. Learn about that impressive feat here. Bacot is another example of why Carolina basketball is the best - a true student-athlete with a bright future.
Sometimes going back to analog is the better way to create!