Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

WPW: Working on some special words


Hey girls,

I'm off and running on a wedding toast for Emily and Kyle. The clock is ticking towards that special day: 15 April 2023!

Countdown Timer

Here's how my father of the bride toast went down the last time . . .

My wedding toast tonight was inspired by Mulberry Hill Farm. It is titled a little bit of history, a little bit of heart, and a little bit of hope. The first non-relative to come up to me this weekend and show me where Mulberry Hill Farm is on a Google map wins a prize.

What a joy it is, as father-of-the-bride, to welcome all of you to our city of Austin. There has been quite of bit of planning that went into this weekend, and I first want to say thanks to . . .

Spoiler alert. I'm leaning towards using the three-h strategy again, as it works well for what I feel should be said. Heart, history, hope!

In the meantime, here are the latest LifeTales from Mulberry Hill Farm. The photo above is of our awesome Godson, Thomas, who cleverly put a puzzle together we sent for the holidays all by himself!

Happy 1st WPW of 2023,

Dad