Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

SWT: Daniel Pink's "HAHU" (pronounced 'ha-hu')


Stay Whole Tuesday, girls,

Dawgs 65 Frogs 7. Congratulations, Georgia, on two in a row and not even close. How many of the Georgia fans who doubted Stetson Bennett all the way to last year's title, and even throughout this year, are willing to admit they probably should stick to their day job?

Mom and I are reading, annotating, and discussing Daniel Pink's latest book, The Power of Regret - How Looking Backward Moves Us Forward. You will not regret reading the book. I'll have more to say about it in future nuggets.

I've been a Pink fan since reading one of his first books years ago, A Whole New Mind. I shared thoughts on that book often on Nuggets, like this one from January ten years ago

Who does the short video above remind you of? 

HAHU (pronounced ha-hu) = Hurry, Anticipate, Heads Up! 

When we were hiking in the Cotswolds during the Christmas break, I was inspired by how my daughters walked with pace, purpose, and their heads up. Like you plan on getting somewhere special in life!

Keep it going,

Dad