Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, May 12, 2023

Happy Birthday to the newly married Emily Cazzetta

Trey: One thing I love about Emily is that she is the definition of FUN. And not only is she a joy to be around, but she is also dedicated to those around her having a great time. I saw how fun Emily was at her and Kyle's wedding last month. Everything about the wedding was a blast; from the pre-ceremony cocktail hour to the dance floor, it was all amazing. Happy Birthday, Emily!

Cathy: Emily is amazing. I get chill bumps when I think of the beautiful and perfectly executed wedding. It was as spectacular as she is. The attention to detail, the organization, and the love were evident. Even throughout the endless preparation, she was kind and respectful to everyone. The guests felt love, joy, and happiness. Everyone in that room loves you and Kyle and will be there for you throughout your life. I know work is a challenge right now. Take it one day at a time and remember the cream always rises to the top. You are the cream of the crop. I am so proud of you and love you immensely.

Lucy: E is truly my partner in crime! The time we spent together over the past few years has been some of my favorite memories! We certainly have done our due diligence to maintain normal Austin life while everyone is over in London with consistent ACC or Tiny Boxwood lunches, red wine, Netflix shows, Las Palomas, workout trends, and Valentine's shopping. I love our jokes and how silly we get to be together. If I had to be stateside with just one other piece of our family, I am so glad it is E&K! I will certainly miss being just a 2-hour drive away, but I am so excited for y'all to visit and see what kind of trouble we can find in Tennessee! I love you, Meme!

Taylor: I still can't believe I got to officiate Emily and Kyle's wedding. I am so happy to have been asked to share such an incredible memory with my family. I was struck by several things during the wedding weekend. 

Emily is one of the most thoughtful people I know. She makes an effort to include everyone and makes them feel welcome and like they have a part in whatever happens. Her relationship with the Cazzettas and the depth she has developed with them impressed me. She's a great sister! 

Sally: Happy birthday to the bride of the year!!! This year, I have had the time of my life celebrating my middle sister and spending time with her amazing friends and new extended family. It has highlighted my favorite things about her - she is so lovable, hilarious without always meaning to be, kind and inclusive to all, knows how to have a really good time, hardworking and resourceful, and she's beautiful inside and out. I love you, E!

gPa: Happy Birthday, middle daughter. I love you! A little bit of History, Heart, and Hope.

Kyle: We love and appreciate each other, and both know that. (-: