Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Sally Singletary

Cool Sally
Lucy: (1) I love how Sally is always so excited when I call or text her; (2) I love how dedicated Sally is to her job or to whatever project she is working on at the moment!

Emily: (1) I love Sally for setting an excellent example for Lucy and me to follow by always achieving so much and working so hard in school and life.; (2) I love Sally because she has a great sense of humor and we always have a fun time when we are going out in one of our towns or shopping together.

Mom: (1) I love how much Sally appreciates her family and friends. She never takes advantage of the love that people give her and always shows them how much she loves them; (2) I love how hard Sally has worked during her college years. She has made spectacular grades, volunteered in organizations and made lifelong friends. What an accomplishment!

Dad: (1) I love how Sally stays grounded in her faith and how much she loves her family; (2) I love how Sally is always open to reading new books and exploring new hobbies and activities.

Bailey: (1) I love how Sally is always so excited to see me and picks me up and rubs my belly; (2) I love how Sally stays in such great shape so she can play ball with me when she is home.