Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, May 13, 2019

Happy Birthday Emily Page Singletary - Make it a GREAT Monday!


Sisters!
Dad:

1. Emily has made the transition from NYC back to Austin with an abundance of positive energy and enthusiasm; which is contagious to all around her! I am excited to see how Emily's career will continue to blossom as she takes the unique skillset she learned at SCAD and Hatch into a new and exciting venture. 

2. It is fun to have my golf buddy back in town. I admire how Emily now plays golf for the pure love of the game. The game can be enjoyed for a lifetime and can also be a secret weapon to have for business networking and deal-making. Emily is learning how to use this skill to her advantage in the business world.

Taylor:

1. Emily is an awesome sister to Sally. I'm grateful for their relationship and that they support one another. 

2. Emily keeps it light. I like her attitude towards life and how much and how easily she laughs. She makes things fun.

Sally:

1. I love how Emily is so caring and considerate of others. She lives outwardly and always takes time to see different situations from all point of views. She is the best listener, never judgmental, and always honest. She is genuine and shows everyone who crosses her path respect and love! 

2. I love how Emily loves to laugh and doesn’t take anything too seriously. She is always down to have a good time and can turn the ordinary into something hilarious. Lucy and I are so lucky to have E as our sister - she keeps us all entertained and smiling. 


Mom:

1. I am so happy that Emily has moved home and we can celebrate her 25th birthday with her. I love Emily’s positive and happy disposition. She can see the joy in most everything (maybe not haircuts). Her happiness is contagious and I have fun every time I spend time with her. 


2. I am awed by Emily’s determination to do a job and to do it well. She has put all of her talents into making her condo special and a home. She uses that same zeal to help get Chapter Goods off and running. Emily is strong, smart, beautiful, talented and funny. Happy Birthday Girl!

Lucy:

1. I love how much Emily cares about her people! I have learned so much from her considerate, thoughtful, and just loving spirit! She really sees everyone in the room and can connect with anyone!

2. I love Emily’s confidence! Whether in her work, social life or just at home she has always been confident in her self and her goals! I think em is the coolest person I know and I have always looked up to her! Hoping one day I’ll be as calm, cool, collected and confident as you are Meme!! I love you! 

"Just a little bit farther than my daddy!"