Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Jim Chapman - 'I'm so proud I'm about to pop'


This is a must-read if it inspires you to see creative professionals in their eighties doing amazing work! Also, for golf nuts like me who admire Bobby Jones and the game's history. Jim Chapman is the grandfather of my son-in-law, Taylor Wilkinson. He is also a prolific Autodesk software user!
Jim Chapman paused midway up the hill and soaked it all in for a minute. Chapman is on the closing holes of a brilliant career as an architect, someone who has specialized for years in clubhouse construction and renovation. He has been associated with some of the nation's most iconic clubs, among them Congressional Country Club outside of Washington and Oakmont Country Club in Pennsylvania.
But there is something special about the Bobby Jones project for Chapman, who grew up in Atlanta and understands the importance of the Jones name and legacy.
"I'm so proud, I'm about to pop!" . . . 
Link to article here.


Special stuff!