Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Colloquial Thursday - Adaptability - 7.4

Most people play up how awful things are today as an excuse to why they don't achieve. This current economic downturn (one of the worst in history) is a time when being adaptable can really come in handy. Waitley teaches that stumbling blocks are actually stepping stones to the stars. Not sure who said this, but I found it in my notes: 
"I am adaptable, flexible, versatile, and ambitious. I am confident that I can do it all. Just give me a chance and you will see."
Crisis = opportunity,

Dad


1. Self Esteem
2. Creativity
3. Responsibility
4. Wisdom 
5. Purpose
6. Communication
7. Faith
8. Adaptability