Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stay Whole Tuesday - Yoga breathing - 5.2

Good morning Sally,

I am headed to my morning yoga class, something that has really helped me stay balanced and feeling good of late. I like the combination of the physical challenge, as well as the mental and spiritual aspects of yoga. The deep breathing (known as Pranayama breathing) is a particularly important part of each class. Sometimes I recite a mantra while breathing, taught by one of the instructors: "I love the Lord" (on the inhale) - "I am thy child" (on the exhale.) Namaste.