Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Make it a great Monday - Denis Waitley - 6.1

Good Monday Morning Sally,

This week I will start to reflect on some books that I have enjoyed that teach positive life lessons. I have been going back through notes that I made in the early 80s, when I was just out of college. Let's start with Denis Waitley and his famous book, Seeds of Greatness (Simon & Schuster, 1983). In this book, Waitley outlines what he believes to be 10 attributes, or seeds, that can lead to a fulfilling life.

Before we start, take a minute to read this short article about Denis and how his grandmother and his eighth grade teacher changed his life. Tomorrow, I will focus on the first seed, self esteem, and how we must feel love inside ourselves before we can give love to others.

Make it a great Monday,

Dad