Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fit as a Fiddle Friday - You can - 5.5

Sally,

I hope your week has been a good one. I made it to four morning yoga classes this week. I did my first head stand inversion (Shirshasana)! A nice man on the mat beside me helped show me how and held my legs, but I think I will soon get it on my own.

I saw this quote this morning and it made me think about the importance of surrounding ourselves with positive people. People who say, "yes, you can" not "no, you can't."
“ Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. ” - Mark Twain
You can,

Dad