Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, February 6, 2012

Damn Yankees

Trey Slack with Lucy and Abigail Downing
Hey Sally,

We had a great Super Bowl Weekend, highlighted by Trey Slack's starring role in the musical Damned Yankees. As usual, the performance was amazing and the talent level simply off-the-charts. Trey has a beautiful voice and talking to him after the show in PAC lobby reminded me of your last Hyline Performance. You were such a beautiful dancer and I miss those days!

I had fun yesterday making some good progress on the photo project (organizing for digital conversion.) I stumbled into a bunch of pictures, cards and letters from when I was dating your mom. Next week will be our 25th Valentines together and it has me really thinking about the meaning of 'true love'. How do you know when you have found the one for you?

More to follow on that subject throughout the Valentines Season.

Make it a great Monday,

Dad