Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, April 1, 2013

Reasons why we love our 21 year old Sally

Mom says: (1) I love your sense of adventure. You have a good understanding of people and the world. You treat others with kindness and love - and that is what you get in return; and (2) I love the way you work hard and achieve your goals. You are never afraid to try. You've got guts!
Dad says: (1) I love how you always told me I was doing great when we did father - daughter dances together; and (2) I love how you have taken your academic work at UGA so seriously and how you have set yourself up for success by being active in professional organizations and getting impressive internships.

Emily says: I love that Sally has been such a great role model to Lucy and to me. We have followed her example and it has been a very good path!; and (2) I love that Sally and I are best friends and yet are so different, but also have the same passion for clothing and are going through our college years close enough to visit each other and have a super fun time!

Lucy says: (1) I love how even though Sally lives away now, she still loves to know everything going on in my life; and (2) I love how she always knows how to make me smile and is really supportive of my dance!