Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, April 15, 2013

The Masters

This is a great article from Uncle Ricky that reminded me of Poppy and his love for Pimento Cheese. Yet another reason to love The Masters.

So much fun yesterday watching the drama with mom and exchanging text messages with (new to the game) Aunt Banana (a.k.a. Tigerreta), Mom, Emily,  Sally and Uncle Ricky. Lucy told me she got tired of all of The Masters texts!

Sally jumped in the mix late with some funny comments about Angel Cabrera 'chiefing cigarettes' when he won his two other majors. (I understand he no longer smokes.) Adam Scott is 31 years old, so I think a little too old for you girls? Mom thinks he is just fine - for her - but I am not letting mom go anywhere near him.

Emily, I think this UniQlo company might be your ticket to Adam? Make it a great Monday!