Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sunday Nugget: Remembering Cole


 Lucy,

I'm honoring Cole Hogan on Nuggets this Sunday morning. Your mom's first serious boyfriend, who later in life, helped me shop for the first Christmas present I ever gave your mom, one Saturday afternoon in Macon, GA. (A little wooden box.)

'He loved his country': Friend keeps the memory of fallen Macon soldier who died on 9/11 alive with flags, markers

The above link, is a special piece featuring Andy Greenway, a dear of friend of both Cole and your mom. Hard to believe next year will be 20th anniversary of 9/11.

Be sure to watch.

Love,

Dad

P.S. Adding this note (and photo) from your mom: "Thank you for the special Nugget, Page. Cole was a great warrior and friend. Pop was his mentor throughout his military career and Cole’s mother, Jane, has been my role model since I met her at 16. Here is a picture of the antique box."