Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, October 19, 2020

Thanks Jim Loehr: Looking forward to reading Leading with Character!


Lucy,

A while back, I shared 'I am Woman' and Jim Loehr on FaaFF and the missing link from my bookshelves, my signed and annotated copy of Jim Loehr's The Power of Full Engagement. I ended the Fit as a Fiddle Friday intending to run Jim down for a new signed copy. That 'intention' lead me back to my Nashville tennis buddy, Jay Senter, now 80 and still 'fully engaged' playing championship-level age-group tennis around the US.  

Jay kindly connected me to his best friend Jim, and voila . . .

The photo above shows Jim's kind note in my new book, plus his latest book, Leading with Character: 10 Minutes a Day to a Brilliant Legacy, which has moved to the top of my reading list. Jim even used my favorite word, oscillate, in his note, which I love!

Make it a great 'oscillating' Monday,

Dad