Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

2 for G on a BIG Birthday - Thank you family!


Cathy:

1. One of Page's best qualities is how he takes the time to make family and friends feel special. He takes notice of what people enjoy and does thoughtful things for them, like sharing a special book, writing a diddy, or just telling them how much he appreciates them and how unique they are. I am proud to be his wife and associated with such a kind man.
2. I love how much Page loves, treasures, and honors his family. He is the best husband and father any of his girls could have asked for. He makes us SHINE and helps us achieve our greatest dreams.

Sally:

1. I love how Dad has lived these past 60 years setting an example of balance for all of us and encouraged us all to strive to do the same. He lives consciously and thoughtfully - and will always be my role model. He juggles work, exercise, faith, parenting, being a great husband and friend gracefully. He encourages everyone around him to be better and do better. He has taught us all some pretty incredible lessons to carry through life - refer to 'daughter diddy' of 2019 for more specifics.
2. I love how Dad has always put his family first. We are the luckiest girls in the world to have G Page as our dad! He embraces whatever stage of life we are in and helps think of creative ways to problem solve and reach our goals. He works hard to keep us current with the blog, celebrates our accomplishments, and is never too busy to edit a resume or e-mail. Who knows where we would all be without his guidance and love. I can't wait to see what G does in the next 60 years!

Taylor:

1. G sets an example of how to age well. On a milestone birthday, he continues to do more than just 'stay relevant'. I admire that he gets up early every day for a head start, and keeps himself in great shape.
2. I admire FIL's wisdom. I am glad to have family to seek advice and learn from. Sal and I are fortunate for his leadership and example.

Emily:

1. I love being a daughter of G. Page! I love that Dad is always positive and has the best outlook on life. He loves to connect with anyone and everything and help people in any way he can. Dad is the best guide and mentor and I am lucky he is my golfing partner!
2. I love how Dad does and has always prioritized quality time for each of his four girls! He keeps us all grounded and responsible. He has a lot of wild ladies surrounding him and keeps cool and leads the pack. He is the coolest 60 year old I know!

Lucy:

1. I love how Dad is the world's greatest sports fan! His loyalty and dedication to his Tar Heels and all other teams (except for Duke) has been one of my favorite parts of my childhood. I also think it has been great training so he can be his daughter's biggest fans in life! You are so amazing at being on our team daddy, we love you!
2. Dad is one of the most patient men I have ever met in my life. I love how he has instilled this value into each of us and knows how to keep the peace in the Singletary household (even when we use his credit card) - THANK YOU DAD for teaching us the value of waiting patiently, loving well, and letting the game come to us!! I love you!!