Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, September 6, 2019

Lucy's summer - Surfing the Nations recap


Special Nugget here. I hope everyone has a chance to check out Lucy's updated Website, blog and photos from her summer with Surfing the Nations. Be sure to click on the photos link as well as the blog posts. I enjoyed reading all of Lucy's adventures and thoughts, and looking at the pictures. I loved her friend Ben's graduation poem as well. I continue to pray for Lucy's transition back to college-life at A&M, and for what is next as she continues to prosper and grow in her faith. Great job Lucy!